Background

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Coloring on everything, but paper...

Jack has found his inner artistic ability. However, he is not taking after his Uncle Patrick, and drawing pictures of flushing his sister (or mom, in this case) down the toilet. Rather, he is using his coloring tools to color on everything but the paper. :) Good times... It is so funny that ALL he wants to do is color from the second he wakes up until the second he goes to bed. Every time I pick Jack up from the daycare at the gym he comes out with markers all over his hands. Luke has looked in on him through the little peep window a couple of times and caught him coloring with the older girls...ha. He's definitely a lefty, he holds everything, and throws everything with his left hand. This week, Jack has colored my BRAND NEW couch, my leg, my living room rug...and his Dad. 
JI went to get a pizza and came home to this..I asked "Um..what did you guys do while I was gone?" and Luke replied, "We colored each other"... mmmkkk :) Def. a funny memory...


Then, having a snack and coloring turned into coloring with the snack..


 
"Maybe she won't notice.."

I caught a few cute snapshots of Jack before Music class this week.. of course while I get ready to go he plays in everything he shouldn't...I found him in the closet like this:



I swear, my child has a million fun toys but would rather play with my hairbrush and Q-tips. It boggles my mind. He cannot resist the inner demons that tell him to get into the freezer and pull out every frozen item in there, or the demons that tell him to unravel an entire roll of toilet paper and run around the house with it...or the demons that say to empty my entire jewelry box..shall I keep going? Never ending..it sounds to me that he might even have a little cousin who does the exact same thing..watch out for Jack's clone, Anthony. He's up to the same antics Jack is..the good thing is I can give Jessica advice because I know all of this breeds tricks. hehe

Then he looks cute, like this, and I suddenly forget what a monster he is :)




but, not for long......

No comments:

Post a Comment